Striverdi Respimat 2015 report
Striverdi Respimat 2015 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2016 • 25 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Striverdi Respimat through personal promotion in 2015 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Boehringer Ingelheim’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Striverdi Respimat throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most detailed prescribers and top paid speakers/consultants for Striverdi Respimat in 2015?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, 30 months of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 800,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 11,400 paid interactions across 6,200 physicians made on behalf of Striverdi Respimat were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 12 peer products (e.g. Advair Diskus, Anoro Ellipta, Breo Ellipta, Brovana, Combivent Respimat, Daliresp, Incruse Ellipta, Perforomist, Spiriva Respimat, Stiolto Respimat, Symbicort, and Tudorza) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.