Vyzulta 2019 report
Vyzulta 2019 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2020 • 19 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Vyzulta through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension markets?
- How does Bausch & Lomb’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Ophthalmology and Optometry) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Vyzulta throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Vyzulta in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- Over 11,000 paid interactions across 6,100 physicians made on behalf of Vyzulta were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 8 peer products (e.g. Alphagan P, Combigan, Lumigan, Rhopressa, Rocklatan, Travatan Z, Xelpros, and Zioptan ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.