Trumenba 2020 report
Trumenba 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 23 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Trumenba through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Meningococcal Vaccine market?
- How does Pfizer’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pediatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Trumenba throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Trumenba in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- Over 3,500 paid interactions across 2,700 physicians made on behalf of Trumenba were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 4 peer products (e.g. Bexsero, Menactra, MenQuadfi, and Menveo ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.