Tabrecta 2021 report
Tabrecta 2021 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2022 • 24 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Tabrecta through reportable promotional activity in 2021 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Novartis’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Hematology/Oncology, Nursing, Medical Oncology, and Physician Assistant) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Tabrecta throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Tabrecta in 2021?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 3,320 paid interactions across 1,790 physicians made on behalf of Tabrecta were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 19 peer products (e.g. Alecensa, Alunbrig, Cyramza, Exkivity, Gilotrif, Imfinzi, Keytruda, Libtayo, Lorbrena, Lumakras, Mvasi, Opdivo, Photofrin, Rybrevant, Tagrisso, Tecentriq, Tepmetko, Xalkori, and Zirabev ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.