Sivextro 2020 report
Sivextro 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 26 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Sivextro through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Severe Infection and Skin and Soft Tissue Infection markets?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Nabriva Therapeutics’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Podiatry, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Infectious Disease) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Sivextro throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Sivextro in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 300 paid interactions across 300 physicians made on behalf of Sivextro were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 15 peer products (e.g. Avycaz, Baxdela, Dalvance, Fetroja, Minocin, Nuzyra, Orbactiv, Recarbrio, Teflaro, Vabomere, Vibativ, Xenleta, Xerava, Zemdri, and Zerbaxa ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.