Prezcobix 2020 report
Prezcobix 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 26 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Prezcobix through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the HIV market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does J&J’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatric Medicine, and General Practice) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Prezcobix throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Prezcobix in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 700 paid interactions across 200 physicians made on behalf of Prezcobix were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 10 peer products (e.g. Biktarvy, Delstrigo, Descovy, Dovato, Isentress, Juluca, Pifeltro, Rukobia, Symtuza, and Trogarzo ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.