Prevnar 13 2020 report
Prevnar 13 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 21 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Prevnar 13 through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Pneumococcal Vaccine market?
- How does Pfizer’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Prevnar 13 throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Prevnar 13 in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- Over 12,900 paid interactions across 9,300 physicians made on behalf of Prevnar 13 were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 1 peer products (e.g. Pneumovax 23 ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.