Pomalyst 2020 report
Pomalyst 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 25 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Pomalyst through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Multiple Myeloma market?
- How does BMS’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Internal Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Pomalyst throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Pomalyst in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- Over 1,100 paid interactions across 700 physicians made on behalf of Pomalyst were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 9 peer products (e.g. Blenrep, Darzalex, Farydak, Kyprolis, Ninlaro, Revlimid, Sarclisa, Xgeva, and Xpovio ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.