Omeclamox-Pak 2017 report
Omeclamox-Pak 2017 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2018 • 24 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Omeclamox-Pak through reportable promotional activity in 2017 to drive use within the Helicobacter Infection and Ulcer markets?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Cumberland’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, and General Surgery) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Omeclamox-Pak throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Omeclamox-Pak in 2017?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, 42 months of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 900,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 600 paid interactions across 400 physicians made on behalf of Omeclamox-Pak were carefully examined to support our analysis.