Nuedexta 2015 report
Nuedexta 2015 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2016 • 22 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Nuedexta through personal promotion in 2015 to drive use within the Emotional Lability market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Avanir and Otsuka’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neurology) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Nuedexta throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most detailed prescribers and top paid speakers/consultants for Nuedexta in 2015?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, 30 months of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 800,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 57,200 paid interactions across 18,400 physicians made on behalf of Nuedexta were carefully examined to support our analysis.