Neox 2020 report
Neox 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 26 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Neox through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Wound Healing market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Aminox Medical’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Podiatry, Urology, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and General Surgery) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Neox throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Neox in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 700 paid interactions across 500 physicians made on behalf of Neox were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 4 peer products (e.g. Clarix, Grafix, Regranex, and Santyl ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.