Mytesi 2019 report
Mytesi 2019 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2020 • 21 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Mytesi through reportable promotional activity in 2019 to drive use within the HIV-related Diarrhea market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Napo Pharma’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Gastroenterology) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Mytesi throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Mytesi in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 1,400 paid interactions across 600 physicians made on behalf of Mytesi were carefully examined to support our analysis.