Mydayis 2018 report
Mydayis 2018 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2019 • 24 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Mydayis through reportable promotional activity in 2018 and how does this compare to its peer set in the ADHD market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Shire’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Family Medicine, Pediatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Mydayis throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Mydayis in 2018?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 28,900 paid interactions across 13,900 physicians made on behalf of Mydayis were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 9 peer products (e.g. Adzenys XR, Aptensio XR, Cotempla XR-ODT, Dyanavel XR, Evekeo, QuilliChew ER, Quillivant XR, Relexxii, and Vyvanse ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.