Lumizyme 2020 report
Lumizyme 2020 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2021 • 30 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Lumizyme through reportable promotional activity in 2020 to drive use within the Glycogen Storage Disease Type II market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Sanofi’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Neurology, Pediatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, Medical Genetics, and Nephrology) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Lumizyme throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Lumizyme in 2020?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 100 paid interactions across 100 physicians made on behalf of Lumizyme were carefully examined to support our analysis.