Eucrisa 2018 report
Eucrisa 2018 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2019 • 26 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Eucrisa through reportable promotional activity in 2018 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Atopic Dermatitis market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Pfizer’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Medicine, Dermatology, and Allergy/Immunology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Eucrisa throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Eucrisa in 2018?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 146,300 paid interactions across 36,800 physicians made on behalf of Eucrisa were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 7 peer products (e.g. Alcortin A, Ceracade, Desonate, Dupixent, Elidel, Trianex, and Verdeso ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.