Crysvita 2018 report
Crysvita 2018 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2019 • 24 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Crysvita through reportable promotional activity in 2018 to drive use within the X-linked Hypophosphatemia market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Ultragenyx’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pediatric Medicine, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Genetics) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Crysvita throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Crysvita in 2018?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 200 paid interactions across 100 physicians made on behalf of Crysvita were carefully examined to support our analysis.