Cleviprex 2019 report
Cleviprex 2019 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2020 • 32 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Cleviprex through reportable promotional activity in 2019 to drive use within the Hypertension – IV market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Chiesi’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Interventional Cardiology, Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, and Thoracic Surgery) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Cleviprex throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Cleviprex in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 3,800 paid interactions across 2,400 physicians made on behalf of Cleviprex were carefully examined to support our analysis.