Bromsite 2017 report
Bromsite 2017 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2018 • 21 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Bromsite through reportable promotional activity in 2017 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Ocular Inflammation and Ocular Pain markets?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Sun Pharma’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Ophthalmology, Optometry, and Dermatology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Bromsite throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Bromsite in 2017?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than four years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 975,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 4,800 paid interactions across 2,800 physicians made on behalf of Bromsite were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 9 peer products (e.g. Alrex, Durezol, Ilevro, Lotemax, Omidria, Prolensa, Restasis, Xiidra, and Zylet ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.