Alunbrig 2017 report
Alunbrig 2017 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2018 • 21 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Alunbrig through reportable promotional activity in 2017 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Ariad and Takeda’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Alunbrig throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Alunbrig in 2017?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than four years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 975,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 200 paid interactions across 0 physicians made on behalf of Alunbrig were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 14 peer products (e.g. Abraxane, Alecensa, Alimta, Avastin, Cyramza, Gilotrif, Iressa, Keytruda, Opdivo, Tagrisso, Tarceva, Tecentriq, Xalkori, and Zykadia ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.