Alinia 2018 report
Alinia 2018 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
Published July 2019 • 21 Pages
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Alinia through reportable promotional activity in 2018 to drive use within the Cryptosporidiosis and Giardiasis markets?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
- How does Romark Labs’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Medicine) and how does this compare to the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Alinia throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Alinia in 2018?
Data Sources and Methodology:
- MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 6,200 paid interactions across 2,200 physicians made on behalf of Alinia were carefully examined to support our analysis.